This blog is dedicated to the display and discussion of photography by Joel & Stacy Ham. Any creativity displayed here comes directly from and is solely attributed to our Father God, who is the Master Creator.
We’ve been photographing people, nature, products, and architecture since 2005. Formerly, our business was named J&S Photography, but we changed to Joel Ham Photography in June 2012. Stacy, my wife, remains a critical influence in our business.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 270-392-5505 for your photography needs. In addition to photographs and photographic prints, we also design cards, invitations, photographic books, and anything else you like.
Finally, Stacy has an Etsy store where she lists and sells handmade crocheted items – most of which look great for photo shoots – so check out Slumber Spun.
Our gear consists of:
- Canon EOS 5D Mark II
- Canon EOS 350D (Digital Rebel XT) w/ battery grip
- Canon Normal EF 50mm f/1.8 II autofocus lens
- Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM autofocus lens
- Sigma 18-125mm f/3.5-5.6 DC autofocus lens for Canon EOS Digital
- Canon Speedlite 580EX II
- UV & Circular Polarizing filters for all lenses
- Bogen Manfrotto 3021 Pro tripod w/ 222 joystick head
- Photoflex First Studio backdrop support kit w/ Backdrop Alley 10’x12′ black & white backdrops